Yoga Teacher Training
PreNatal Yoga Teacher Training Weekend Intensive (50hr)
Suzanne Swan will be offering a 50hr specialised PreNatal Yoga Teacher Training. This is an in-depth study of Pregnancy & Yoga. It will be followed later in the year with Postnatal Yoga TT (50 hrs) & Active Birth TT (50hrs). The 150hr Diploma can then be used to upgrade your yoga teaching certification.
The curriculum– >50 hours
- Non-residential 3-day Workshop Intensive (Friday - Sunday)
- Observation ( Pregnancy yoga classes + class plans)
- Assessment (Teaching classes)
- Assignments (Readings and case studies)
What you will learn
- Understand the three trimesters & common complications in pregnancy
- Understand the physical & spiritual development of the baby
- Explore yogic physiology & philosophies as they relate to pregnancy
- Practice teaching safe yoga during pregnancy
- Understand the anatomy of the female pelvis & uterus
- Observe & study pregnancy yoga classes
- Yoga Teacher Training Certification - Level 1 0r 2 (Min Level 350 - 500 hours)
- Yoga Teacher Training Provisional (Min Level 200 hours) will be required to attend all three modules to receive the 150hr Postgraduate Diploma
- Midwives or other related women's health professionals (you will need to have at least a 6 month yoga practice). The training will increase your knowledge of working one-on-one with women in your workplace teaching proven mind/body techniques for health & wellness during pregnancy.
- The teacher training does not qualify you to teach pregnancy yoga classes if you are not already a qualified yoga teacher. If you are planning on teaching pregnancy yoga classes you will need to complete a general Level 1 (200 hr minimum) yoga teacher training course in addition to this specialised training.
- If you complete all three trainings you will eligible to receive the Prenatal/ActiveBirth/Postnatal Yoga Postgraduate Diploma (150 hrs).
Dates & Venue:
- Fri 23rd June - Sun 25th June (9am - 5pm) or Fri 22nd- Sun 24th Sept (9am - 5pm)
- Yogababy Studio, 115 Haig Rd, Auchenflower
$795 (by bank transfer)
To book into the training , please complete the Application form.
PosNatal Yoga Teacher Training 2 Weekend Intensives (50hr)
Postnatal 50 hr Yoga teacher training (Module 1 & 2) two weekends will be happening in Nov 24th-26th (25hrs) and weekend in early 2018 (25hrs).
Suzanne Swan will also be offering a specialised PreNatal/PostNatal Postgraduate Diploma . This is an in-depth study of Pregnancy, Active Birth and Postnatal Yoga (150hrs). Undertaking the weekend intensive will go towards the Postgraduate Diploma.