Yogababy Teacher Training
Welcome to Yogababy's specialised teacher training. You have several options if you would like to become a yoga teacher specialising in pregnancy, birth & babies.
- Postgraduate Yoga Teacher Diploma in PreNatal/PostNatal & Active Birth (150hrs)
- PreNatal Yoga Teacher Certificate (50hrs)
- Yoga Teacher (200-350hrs)
- Midwife/Health Professional: This course alone will increase your knowledge of working one-on-one with women in your workplace teaching proven mind/body techniques for health & wellness during pregnancy. Attendance at the Active Birth TT gives 22.5hrs MIDPLUS CPD points. Require minimum of 1 -2 years (+ 200 hrs) yoga experience.
Cost $1950 upfront or $695 per module
All trainings are held at the Yogababy studio, Auchenflower, Brisbane (10am Fri - 4pm Sun)
2. PreNatal Yoga Teacher Training (50hr)
Non-residential 3-day Workshop Intensive (Friday - Sunday)
- Yogababy studio, Auchenflower, Brisbane (10am Fri - 4pm Sun)
- June 8th - 10th, 2018 or Feb 15th -17th ,2019
- Yogafusion, Adelaide, South Australia (bookings via Yogafusion)
- 3rd-5th August, 2018
- Download information sheet
Cost $695 upfront
- Yoga Teacher (200-350hrs certification)
Registration as a PreNatal Yoga Teacher
Yoga Australia PreNatal Registered Yoga Teacher
- 350hr yoga teacher: Complete the PreNatal Yoga TT for registration as a PreNatal Yoga Teacher
- 200 hr yoga teacher: Complete all three trainings (PreNatal/PostNatal & Active Birth) & you will be eligible to receive the Postgraduate Yoga Teacher Diploma (150 hrs) .
- You can attend the PreNatal yoga TT module on its own to gain the knowledge to safely guide a pregnant woman in a general yoga class
Yoga Alliance Registered PreNatal Yoga Teacher
- 200- 350hr yoga teacher: Complete the PreNatal Yoga TT and you can apply to be a Registered PreNatal Yoga Teacher
- Midwife/Health Professional: Complete all three Pre/PostNatal yoga & Active Birth TT and you can apply to be a Registered PreNatal Yoga Teacher. A minimum of 200 hours yoga practice and 12 months mentorship with a Senior Yoga teacher are additional requirements.
Keep up to date our Teacher Training Courses